9 Ways Mangistha Destroys Toxins In The Body

wild madder close-up

Would you like to know that your immune system is functioning well and able to protect you?

Manjistha is a wonderful Ayurvedic herb that does just that.

Manjistha known as rubia cordifolia is a climbing medicinal plant found in the Himalayas. It’s roots are used to create the medicinal supplement known as manjistha. Manjistha is a multi purpose healer which addresses many conditions and symptoms. However, its most important role is the reduction of toxic reactions caused by detoxification sometimes called a healing crisis.

When toxins are loosened in the body they can enter the blood and other parts of the body causing serious damage. In addition, when detoxification happens too rapidly, various “healing” reactions can take place including psoriasis and ulcers as described by Vaidya Mishra, an Ayurvedic healer.

Manjistha is considered the best herb for blood purification since it supports detoxification when toxins can be removed from the liver and enter the blood stream. Toxins can also be found in the blood when the various channels of the body are closed preventing the normal processing and removal of toxins from the body.

Many of the conditions helped by manjistha involve the blood and organs that affected by blood and blood toxicity. These are some important conditions that benefit from using manjistha:

1. skin diseases. Manjistha heals a variety of skin problems including eczema, psoriasis since the skin is a detoxifying organ.
  2. menstrual problems. Manjistha treats menstrual conditions since it purifies the blood.  It helps post-natal healing of the uterus.
  3. blood resolution. Manjistha regulates blood clots, blood pressure, cleanse the blood and treats heart disease.
  4. immune system
  5. removes renal and gall stone stones. Manjistha cleans and regulates the pancreas, spleen liver and kidneys which all have a role to play in digestion and toxin removal.
  6. urinary system disorders
  7. tumors. Manjistha destroys both benign and malignant tumors.
  8. some forms of herpes. Manjistha can treat herpes that is in the bloodstream.
  9. diabetic ulcers of the leg. Manjistha can help heal this debilitating condition.

Manjistha is a very useful herb for people who have eaten toxic diets for a long time, are suffering from toxic emotions and people who are in the process of detoxifying their bodies. It is a wonderful support for the immune system since it eliminates toxins that could become overwhelming to the immune system and increase blockages in the body.

Using manjistha is a great way to reduce the potential for serious illness.

FacebookGoogle+LinkedInPinterestShare/Bookmark

Comments

• Maria says

Hi Patricia,

I do not know anything about chaparral and what it can be combined with. An herbalist might be able to help you.

All the best,
      Maria

1. yuvarani says

i have scars on my face. i got that by acne. manjitha wil be help me out form that problem

• Maria says

Hi Yuvarani,

This is an article on manjistha which refers to acne. and here is another one on treatments for acne scars: . I hope they help.

All the best,
      Maria

2. Maheswari says

Hi, for how long one should take manjistha tablets? And can I take both manjistha & neem together?please let me know. Thanks!

• Maria says

Maheswari,

It is up to you and how you feel, but it you want to feel more comfortable you could consult an Ayurvedic doctor in your area. I use both together. You could also look at this website . They have the herbs and a lot of information about them.

All the best,
      Maria

Maria

3. Jaime says

Hi there! I’ve just purchased and received my LifeSpa Manjistha. The package says to take 1 – 3 pills after each meal, three times a day. Do you have any suggestions as to how much exactly one should be taking? I’ve been told by a naturopath that my lymphatic system is sluggish and that there’s an abundance of toxins in my body that aren’t ‘getting out’. Please help!

Thanks!

• Maria says

Jaime,

I do not know if you received my email response. I am not a doctor or naturopath so I cannot specifically address your needs. I helps sometimes to start small and see the impact of the herb. You might also want to ask your naturopath’s opinion.

Good luck,
      Maria

4. says

Where can a person be sure of getting Manjistha at it’s highest potency or quality? I’ve heard that there are many sites that will sell less than favorable products with some additives in the product!!

Trackbacks