Do you want to see the good in yourself and why it matters?
Do you want to put yourself out there in the world more?
Do you want to live according to what is most important to you?
A Special Class For Highly Sensitive People
The There’s Nothing Wrong With You! class was developed from the survey that more than 450 highly sensitive people responded to. You may have been one of those people. I am very grateful for the generous and open expression of concerns about the challenges of being a highly sensitive.
From the responses I have created 2 foundational classes:
- identity because so many have difficulty feeling good about being highly sensitive people
- deep evolutional or developmental structure to make it easier for process what you take in, and find your “values” kindred spirits.
The class will be available for self study or with a coaching option. They can be done individually or you will be able to do both classes together. Below are the objectives of each class.
Part 1: Embrace Your Special Nature
In this class, you will:
- discover why it is important for you to embrace your trait now
- learn about the archetype can help you compassionately embrace your journey
- connect the importance of your history to understanding your story
- start connecting the dots between self perception, culture and family
- enjoy a deep dive into 11 characteristics of highly sensitive people to claim them and reframe them
- develop a clear and compelling view of the benefits of each of the 11 HSP characteristics
- create a statement of who you are – independent of cultural and social perceptions of worth – to build a new foundation for your identity.
Part 2: Claim Your Place In the World
In this class you will:
- discover the relationship and importance of stories to our identities
- learn about the visionary role and the highly sensitive person
- explore the two most fundamental ways we develop and cultures develop
- learn about one important reason that highly sensitive people have trouble relating to others
- find out how culture is created – it will surprise you
- explore the evolutional model that makes the world make sense
- do a deep dive into the various stages of evolution
- learn how to marry skepticism and empathy
- discover how to embrace the past without being a slave to it
- find the values models that reflects where you are and which helps you find your natural place in the world
- start a new story about your life.
The class will be available in October.