Introducing The There’s Nothing Wrong With You! Special Class for Highly Sensitive People
Do you want to take your place in the world as a highly sensitive person? The There’s Nothing Wrong With You! class was created to help you do exactly that.
It was developed from a multi-year survey that more than 450 highly sensitive people responded to. In fact, you may have been one of those people who generously expressed your concerns about the challenges of being a highly sensitive person.
From the responses HSP Health has created 2 foundational classes:
- an identity focused class that helps highly sensitive people see the good in themselves and why it matters so that they have the confidence about themselves that they deserve, and
- a class to help highly sensitive people navigate the world better by understanding how people and cultures evolve. This class delves into the deep underlying process/structure of development to make it easier to process what you take in and identify what is yours and what is not. It will help you discover your true kindred spirits and claim your natural place in the world
Each class is available for self study or with a coaching option. They can be done individually or you will be able to do both classes together. Below are the objectives of each class.
Part 1: Embrace Your Special Nature
In this class, you will:
- discover why it is important for you to embrace your trait now
- learn about the archetype can help you compassionately embrace your journey
- connect the importance of your history to understanding your story
- start connecting the dots between self perception, culture and family
- enjoy a deep dive into 11 highly sensitive characteristics to claim them and reframe them
- develop a clear and compelling view of the benefits of each of the 11 HSP characteristics
- create a statement of who you are – independent of cultural and social perceptions of worth – to build a new foundation for your identity.
Part 2: Claim Your Place In the World
In this class you will:
- discover the relationship and importance of stories to our identities
- learn about the visionary role and the highly sensitive person
- explore the two most fundamental ways we develop and cultures develop
- learn about one important reason that highly sensitive people have trouble relating to others
- find out how culture is created – it will surprise you
- explore the evolutional model that makes the world make sense
- do a deep dive into the various stages of evolution
- learn how to marry skepticism and empathy
- discover how to embrace the past without being a slave to it
- find the values models that reflects where you are and which helps you find your natural place in the world
- start a new story about your life.
Click here for the video and to find out more.
Size 18 To 8
Notice Anything Different?
HSP Health has moved to the New Rainmaker platform in order to provide us with more tools to help highly sensitive people. In addition to the new There’s Nothing Wrong With You! class and forum, we have already created
- a new free library membership with a special offer for members
- a new Suggestion Box so that you can ask for features and make blog topic requests
- a new Testimonial Section so readers can let others know how they benefit from HSP Health
The other features of HSP Health
- ebook and
- guest author program
are still here and will continue. We hope you like the new site and please let us know how we can help. The new contact form is under the About section in the top menu.