Introducing The There's Nothing Wrong With You! Special Class for Highly Sensitive People
Do you want to see the good in yourself and why it matters?
Do you want to put yourself out there in the world more?
Do you want to live according to what is most important to you?
The There's Nothing Wrong With You! class was developed from the survey that more than 450 highly sensitive people responded to. You may have been one of those people. I am very grateful for the generous and open expression of concerns about the challenges of being a highly sensitive.
From the responses I have created 2 foundational classes:
- identity because so many have difficulty feeling good about being an HSP
- deep evolutional or developmental structure to make it easier for process what you take in, and find your "values" kindred spirits.
The class will be available for self study or with a coaching option. They can be done individually or you will be able to do both classes together. Below are the objectives of each class.
Part 1: Embrace Your Special NatureIn this class, you will:
- discover why it is important for you to embrace your trait now
- learn about the archetype can help you compassionately embrace your journey
- connect the importance of your history to understanding your story
- start connecting the dots between self perception, culture and family
- enjoy a deep dive into 11 highly sensitive characteristics to claim them and reframe them
- develop a clear and compelling view of the benefits of each of the 11 HSP characteristics
- create a statement of who you are – independent of cultural and social perceptions of worth – to build a new foundation for your identity.
Part 2: Claim Your Place In the WorldIn this class you will:
- discover the relationship and importance of stories to our identities
- learn about the visionary role and the highly sensitive person
- explore the two most fundamental ways we develop and cultures develop
- learn about one important reason that highly sensitive people have trouble relating to others
- find out how culture is created – it will surprise you
- explore the evolutional model that makes the world make sense
- do a deep dive into the various stages of evolution
- learn how to marry skepticism and empathy
- discover how to embrace the past without being a slave to it
- find the values models that reflects where you are and which helps you find your natural place in the world
- start a new story about your life.
The class will be available in October.
The HSP Health Guest Author Program For Highly Sensitive People
HSP Health is a comprehensive website covering the highly sensitive trait as well as the genetic and stress disorders that can affect highly sensitive people.
It offers information to help HSPs with their emotional heath and social challenges, so that they can become stronger and blossom as individuals. HSP Health now has a guest author program to help HSPs with their healing and development.
Find out details here.
Who Are Highly Sensitive People?
One in five persons is a highly sensitive person (HSP) according to Elaine Aron, Ph.D., the foremost authority on the highly sensitive person.
There is a misperception that the
characteristic of being highly sensitive means simply high
emotionality. Although many highly sensitive people have strong emotions, the HSP trait comes from a having a different functioning nervous system. The HSP nervous system acts like a sponge absorbing all forms of stimulus in the environment creating sensory processing challenges as well as physical, mental and emotional overwhelm.
The HSPs busy nervous system gives them a higher susceptibility to stress and stress-related illnesses and therefore a greater need for strong health practices.
Many highly sensitive people are plagued with health issues caused by stress and the genetic disorders they can have. Health challenges, then, can cripple an HSPs ability to function. Highly sensitive people who make health an important priority have the ability to come into their own and flower.
HSPs are natural visionaries, peacemakers, creatives and humanitarians.
Alternative Health For Highly Sensitive People
HSP Health focuses on alternative health solutions for the common problems of highly sensitive people.
Because the mind body connection is so strong in the highly sensitive person, holistic health remedies are a great way for HSPs to manage their complicated health needs. Since problems in any area of life can have adverse health consequences for HSPs, HSP Health provides holistic healing help in the following areas of life:
- genetic, stress and anxiety disorders
- emotional health including the challenges of being empathetic
- social health and the unique social problems that come with being different
- physical health and lifestyle suggestions through alternative health systems like Ayurveda and energy medicine as well as herbal remedies.
For more information about the highly sensitive trait, start here.